[wpts_spin]Digital Marketing|Digital Marketing done for you
Many business owners are spending valuable time and wasting too much money trying to navigate the Digital Marketing world. Managers and staff get caught up trying to find ways to best promote your business and products and many times fall very short of success. Meanwhile they are missing many opportunities by not engaging Digital Marketing professionals.
Facebook is the most widely used social media platform in the world and statistics show ever increasing numbers in Australia. Facebook is also a rich source of customers for many businesses.
Are you reaching the audience available to you?
Social Media Statistics Australia January 2018
- Facebook – 15,000,000 Monthly Active Australian Users (steady)
2. YouTube – 15,000,000 Unique Australian Visitors per month
3. Instagram – 9,000,000 Monthly Active Australian Users
4. WordPress.com – 5,700,000
5. WhatsApp – 5,000,000 Active Australian Users
6. LinkedIn – 4,200,000 Monthly Active Australian Users
7. Snapchat – 4,000,000 DAILY Active Australian Users
8. Tumblr – 3,800,000
9. Twitter – 3,000,000 Monthly Active Australian Users
- 6 in 10 Australians use Facebook
- 1 in 2 Australians use Facebook on a daily basis
Worldwide the statistics are:
- Facebook Monthly Active Users (Worldwide) – 2.01 billion
- Facebook Daily Active Users (Worldwide) – 1.23 billion
Digital Managed will create and keyword optimise your Facebook business page. The page will not only be professionally designed, but keyword optimised so as to be SEO friendly.
The methods we use to optimise the page will not only help you to get found outside of the platform, in Google searches, but also get you found through searches within the platform.
Free your staff up to help you run your business and process orders. Successful digital marketing takes time and a lot of research.
We can also create industry and directly related posts to promote your business or products. These posts are SEO optimised and can be boosted to expand your reach in your chosen region or if you provide services or products Australia wide, the boost can be optimised throughout Australia.
We are here to help you grow!
A link wheel is where several similar themed websites get together and create a circle of links. For example, website A links to website B which links to website C and so on, until the last site then links back to website A. Adding ‘spokes’ to the wheel is where each site also has backlinks to the original source, i.e. website A.
The idea is to link with very popular sites or articles so that, by association, you must be worth ranking higher in search results.
Some unscrupulous webmasters try to establish links without the permission of the site they are linking to. One example is when you see comments on Blog pages or under YouTube videos, with a website link hidden within the comment.
In the past, link wheels were very effective and thus many webmasters starting researching best sites to link to, namely those with a high DA, which stands for Domain Authority. Domain Authority takes in a lot of factors, such as number of visitors per month, relevance of content, sharing of content and so on, but overall it needs to be a credible source that search engines readily find when people are looking for the type of content found on those sites. To learn more about Domain Authority, visit Domain Authority – Wikipedia.
You can still pay companies to establish link wheels for you, just go to fiverr.com and search for “link building”, to see what we mean, (see what we did there?).
However, most search engines now ignore reciprocal links, backlinks and one-way inbound links from other sites, regardless of how credible or popular they are, unless your site gets a lot of visitors in its own right and has regular and relevant content updates.
Digital Managed have a far more effective way of strengthening your online presence, involving a network of links to your own content, distributed across multiple platforms, all owned by you. Contact us to learn more.
To view this protected post, enter the password below:
Google has announced the launch of a new tool, Google My Business, to help small businesses connect with their customers. By putting your business information on Search, Maps and Google+, the new tool lets your customers find you across Google. Businesses can post content, track analytics, revert back to customers and launch Google Hangouts all at one place.
How to Get Started:
Click on the “Get On Google” button to sign in. This will take you to Google Maps. You can use the search box on the top left side, to type in the name of your business and Google will display a list of businesses which match your search term. You can then select the relevant one from the list. If you already have a Google account, you can click on the settings tab and then select “Create new page” or “View all pages” to go to an existing Google+ page. Non-local businesses can also get started on the system by clicking on the “Not a local business” option.
Apart from new businesses, current users of Places for Business and the Google+ dashboard can also use the new tool. If you are creating a new page, you must be authorized to manage the business listing. Google will send you a verification notice to confirm the same. Following this, you will be asked to create your profile page, adding all relevant information about your business. If you already have existing pages, you will be directed to the Google+ dashboard, where you can manage your profile by selecting a page.
How Google My Business is Helpful for Businesses?
- Stay Updated: Businesses can update their information like address, contact numbers, opening hours and more on Search, Maps and Google+ at one place, so that customers can easily connect with them.
- Tell Customers How Your Business is Unique: You can add beautiful photos and virtual tours of your business to show customers how your business is unique.
- Connect With Customers: Share news, events and other updates from your Google+ page to better connect with your customers.
- Respond to Reviews: Read and respond to reviews and stay on top of reviews from across the web.
- Know How People Interact With Your Business: Use custom insights and integration with AdWords Express to understand how people interact with your business.
- Mobile Optimized: Manage all your business information on-the-go with the android app for the new tool. Google will soon be launching an app for iOS devices as well.