Google have changed the way their search engine works. Keywords and link backs are still important but now regularly updated and relevant content is king.
Here at Digital Managed, by giving Google what it wants, we can now boast a ninety-four percent success rate for getting businesses found on page one for what they do, not just for their business name.
The best way to get found on Google is by tying all online activity together and posting quality content to strengthen the link network.
- Blogging – we research your industry and find relevant content, which we then turn into one professionally written article per month. We never plagiarize or infringe copyright and we do not outsource. We can include any nominated URL you want, e.g. your Google Maps/Google My Business listing, your contact page or perhaps a Landing Page, should you have a promotion running.
- Social Media – this article is then shared to both Facebook and one other social media platform (choose from Google Plus, Twitter or LinkedIn). Articles shared from a Blog to social media look just as good on the page as regular posts but have much stronger impact on SEO.
- SEO – a link back to the Blog page and Keywords that match your offerings will be embedded in the article. An excerpt of the main article will also be posted on your Google Maps listing, if you have one, to boost SEO of the listing as well.
- Facebook Boost – we will either boost a post that promotes something you wish to highlight for that month or look at the best performing post from the previous month and boost it to your target audience in the current month. Boost cost is covered by monthly plan.
- Monthly Reports – every month you will receive a summary of how all articles have performed, as well number of visitors to your site and your Facebook reach.
- Page One Guarantee
More frequent articles and posts are available for an additional $100 per article.
Sharing to additional Social Media platforms can be arranged for just $50 extra each per month. Options will then increase to also include Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube.